Our Wedding Packages
At Shades of Bloom we do mainly bespoke wedding flowers. We work with couples to create blooms that suit their theme, colours scheme and personal taste.
We do, however, have two wedding packages for church or ceremony only. These are based on hiring our large high quality faux trees, flower arrangements with a mix of faux dries and fresh. This includes a fresh altar arrangement which you can take back to your reception for your top table.
The remaining is ‘for hire’ only so we will set everything up for you before the ceremony and take it away afterwards. If you wish to re-use any items in the reception after your ceremony this will incur an extra cost.
We currently do not offer any packages for bridal bouquet, buttonholes or centrepieces as these are all bespoke designs.
Cherry Blossom Package
Designed to decorate the church for the ceremony
- 2 large white cherry blossom trees with lanterns ( hire )
- 1 welcome sign with flowers entrance with ( hire )
- 12 faux hydrangea pew ends ( artificial hire )
- 2 large high quality faux cherry blossom urn arrangements for either side of altar ( hire )
- 1 large fresh altar arrangement ( take away )
Cost of package: €550
Delivery fee may apply depending on ceremony venue.
Rustic Eucalyptus and Pampas
Ideal for wildflower or a rustic type ceremony
- Two large faux flower eucalyptus trees for entrance or either side of altar ( hire )
- Rustic welcome sign with fresh flowers for entrance ( hire )
- 10 pampas and eucalyptus pew ends with twine ( hire )
- 1 large fresh altar arrangement for unity candles on top of the altar ( take home )
- 2 large urn arrangements with dried pampas grass and faux eucalyptus – this can be used for outside church or either side of altar or back altar ( hire)
Cost of package: €600